Yamaha SLG200S Silent Steel-string Guitar at a Glance:
- Travel with ease
- Play silently with big-guitar tone
- Great live acoustic sound with none of the feedback
Travel with ease
With the SLG200S, Yamaha has solved a headache traveling guitarists have always had to deal with: finding space for your instrument. Acoustic guitars, because of their bulk, are especially problematic. The SLG200S's slim body breaks down to fit in its included compact gig bag. It will easily fit in the overhead compartment on your flight, under the seat in the band van, or anywhere else it needs to.
Play silently with big-guitar tone
Guitarists at AudioProCT have been in situations where we struggle to get a good sound from our instruments because of having to practice quietly, or even silently. We imagine you have, too. But with the SLG200S, just plug in your headphones and you'll hear studio-quality, miked acoustic-guitar tone, courtesy of Yamaha's SRT Powered pickup and preamp system. You can blend that signal with the included under-saddle pickup. You also get great reverbs and chorus to further tailor your tone.
Great live acoustic sound with none of the feedback
Another benefit of the powerful SRT Powered pickup system in the SLG200S is what it brings to your live performances. By using the onboard effects and SRT Powered system, you'll send the same miked-up guitar sound to your audience that you hear when practicing. Without a large acoustic body resonating from loud stage volume, feedback is a nonissue. You can move freely around the stage with full confidence that your audience is hearing exactly what you hear.
Yamaha SLG200S Silent Steel-string Guitar Features:
- Hybrid Steel-string guitar with Yamaha pickup and preamp system
- Detachable design breaks the guitar down for easy travel
- SRT Powered pickup system blends in studio-miked acoustic tone
- Headphone input for silent playing and listening
- Aux input allows you to play along with your music
- Onboard tuner
- Minimalist solidbody engineering avoids feedback
- Natural acoustic guitar feel
- Gig bag included
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Color:Tobacco Sunburst
- Top Wood:1-pc mahogany body and neck
- Back & Sides Wood:Maple and rosewood
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dot
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:RM1242N-4
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Electronics:SRT Powered System
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:SLG200S TBS
The Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar is a must-have for the traveling Steel-string guitarist.