- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 and SP90-1 Pickups
- Graph Tech Nut and String Trees
- Grover Locking Tuners
- Wilkinson VS50 Vibrato Bridge
- Alder Body with Flame Maple Veneer Top
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Push-Pull, Coil-Split Switch for Additional Tonal Options
Seymour Duncan Pickups in Two Configurations
All current Pacifica 600 models feature a TB-14 “Custom 5” humbucker in the bridge position for full tone with a scooped midrange and a coil tap for additional versatility. PAC611 models pair this with an SP90-1 for vintage soapbar tone, and PAC612 models use SSL-1 single-coils in the middle and neck positions for authentic 1950s chime.
Grover Locking Tuners
These tuners offer additional pitch stability by reducing string slippage – especially for guitars equipped with a vibrato bridge – without sacrificing fast string changes.
Graph Tech TUSQ Nut and String Trees
TUSQ XL is precision-engineered to couple the string vibration to the neck bringing out richness and harmonics. The Teflon-impregnated material eliminates string binding and helps to insure tuning stability, even with wide bends.
Yamaha PAC611VFM TBS Tobacco Brown Sunburst Electric Guitar Pacifica
(You save $150.00 )