Build Your Own Portable Synth Module
Have you built your own synthesizer yet? With the Korg Nu:tekt NTS-1 Monophonic DIY Synth Kit, there's no excuse not to! It's easy to assemble with the included tool, no soldering required. It's based around a monophonic synth and multi-effects engine, complete with audio input, Sync I/O, and MIDI input for integrating with the rest of your gear. Best of all, the Nu:tekt NTS-1 is compatible with Korg's logue-SDK, allowing you to run custom oscillator and effects content. Whether you were a fan of Korg's monotron synth modules, or are simply looking for a fun music-related DIY project.
Synth and multi-effects in a pocket-sized module
Derived from Korg's minilogue XD and Prologue synthesizers, the Nu:tekt NTS-1 Monophonic DIY Synth Kit packs big sound into an ultra-portable format. It basically packs the digital oscillator and multi-effects engine from these flagship synths, and even supports custom content created for minilogue XD and Prologue. For a pocket-sized module, Nu:tekt NTS-1 offers big customization potential.
Korg Nu:tekt NTS-1 Monophonic DIY Synth Kit Features:
- Build-your-own synthesizer kit with included assembly tool
- No soldering required
- Connectivity for audio input, headphone output, Sync I/O, MIDI In, and USB for power
- Derived from minilogue XD and Prologue synthesizers, can load custom content created for them
- Synth engine features one digital oscillator, one multimode filter, one envelope generator, and three LFOs
- Effects engine features chorus, ensemble, phaser, flanger, delay, and reverb
- Includes synth kit, screwdriver, USB cable, and owners manual