YAMAHA NTX5 DETAILS
The top-of-the-line Yamaha NTX5 acoustic-electric, nylon-string classical guitar has a modern look and unparalleled amplified sound
Featuring a narrower nut width than traditional nylon-string guitars, the Yamaha NTX5 acoustic-electric guitar is a comfortable option for electric and steel-string players. You'll enjoy the delightfully delicate nylon string sound, in a thinline body style electric guitarists will love. One thing you won't see - but you'll definitely hear - is the NTX5's advanced internal bracing pattern, which is fine-tuned to enhance frequency response and projection. Complete with the innovative Atmosfeel pickup/preamp system that reproduces every detail of your tone, the Yamaha NTX5 nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar is a stellar performer in every respect.
- Nylon-string guitar advanced Atmosfeel electronics system
- Narrower nut width and slimmer body than typical nylon-string guitars will appeal to electric and steel-string players
- Atmosfeel electronics combine three separate transducers to reproduce all of the depth, nuance, and detail of your tone
- Solid spruce top and solid walnut back/sides will sound even better as they age and settle in
- Innovative bracing pattern is tuned to these tonewoods and body silhouette for maximum tonal balance and projection
- String Type: Nylon
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: APX Classical
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Walnut
- Body Bracing: NX Bracing
- Binding: Mahogany/Black/White
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern
- Radius: 23.625"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Gold with Black Shafts
- Bridge Material: Ebony/Walnut Nut/Saddle
- Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Electronics: Atmosfeel Pickup/Preamp
- Strings: Yamaha S10 Mediums
- Country of Origin: Japan
You'll enjoy the sweet sound of nylon strings without having to drastically alter your playing style.