Same Plug-and-play Transmitter — with Upgrades!
The Line 6 Relay G10TII gives you the same superior quality as Line 6's original G10T transmitter, with several welcome upgrades under the hood and a sleek and stylish silver finish. It pairs seamlessly with wireless-enabled Spider V guitar amplifiers, as well as Relay G10II receivers, to create a complete instrument wireless system. Its 24-bit sound quality and a 10Hz-20kHz frequency response ensure that nothing comes between you and your tone. The G10TII sounds as good as a top-quality instrument cable, by virtue of Line 6's innovative Cable Tone technology. Move about the stage without fear of dropouts, thanks to a 50-foot transmission range, with over six hours of continual use per charge. The Line 6 Relay G10TII provides wireless freedom with cable simplicity.
Instrument wireless made blissfully simple
Other than switching it on, the Relay G10TII is as easy to use as an instrument cable — no setup fuss, no fumbling with batteries or menus, just plug-and-play simplicity. You don't even need to mess with batteries, thanks to its built-in Li-ion battery. And since you get over six hours of run time with 150 hours of standby time, you don't need to panic about charging your Relay G10TII mid-show.
Line 6 Relay G10TII Wireless Transmitter Features:
- New-and-improved version of the original G10TII wireless transmitter
- Pairs seamlessly with Line 6's Spider V 60, 120, 240 amplifiers, and Relay G10II receivers
- 24-bit sound quality and a 10Hz–20kHz frequency response preserve your tone
- Cable Tone technology sounds as good as a cable and is easier to use
- 50-foot transmission range prevents dropouts during a performance
- Over 6 hours of run time and 150 hours of standby time