Cutting-edge HX Effects in a Compact Stompbox
This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
Boasting 250+ stunning effects emulations, the HX One merges Line 6’s world-renowned HX technology with the workflow and form factor of a traditional stompbox. This stereo multi-effects floor processor offers a superbly straightforward approach similar to a standard guitar pedal, with one effect available at a time to keep things simple and efficient onstage and in the studio. A high-visibility OLED screen and tactile controls deliver an inviting and easy-to-navigate feel, from dialing one of your 128 onboard presets to adjusting the HX One’s adjustable impedance and buffer settings. You also get an extensive I/O section and versatile control options, including two 8-pin MIDI In/Out-Thru ports, USB-C for the HX One Librarian app, footswitch/expression jack capabilities, and a Flux/Tap switch to access tap tempo and automatic parameter shifts. No matter what type of rig you’re running, the Line 6 HX One’s vast effects library and easy operation unlock a whole new realm of sonic possibilities.
More than 250 HX-series effect emulations on tap
The HX One boasts over 250 top-tier effects emulations from the HX ecosystem, containing a vast array of classic stompbox effects, studio classics, and Line 6 originals. Designed for simplicity and ease of use, HX One’s single effect block and three knobs grants this pedal a highly intuitive workflow that AudioProCT guitarists find is far more akin to a traditional 3-knob effects pedal than your typical multi-effects unit. Furthermore, HX One’s distinctive “Flux” function gives you the power to automate parameter changes with the tap of a switch.
Editing effects, creating custom presets, and adjusting settings is a breeze thanks to the HX One’s high-visibility OLED screen and straightforward controls. And while this pedal’s tactile knobs and buttons are perfect for dialing in your dream tone, the optional HX One Librarian app supplies an even simpler means of organizing and adjusting your 128 presets.
Versatile I/O accommodates any setup
From simple guitar-pedal-amp setups to sprawling MIDI-powered madness, HX One’s robust I/O section allows for seamless integration into almost any setup. The Stereo ins and outs make it a breeze to achieve massive three-dimensional effects setups, while MIDI In/Out-Thru ports are perfect for the musician who requires seriously in-depth control. Finally, the HX One’s flexible expression input provides hands-free control when paired with an expression pedal or external footswitches.
Adjustable input impedance
If you regularly switch between low-output single coils, high-power humbuckers, and even modern active pickups, you’ll surely love the HX One’s versatile adjustable input impedance functions. Built into the HX One’s inputs, this circuit modifies the tone of your instrument by loading the pickups similarly to how they would be loaded by a stompbox or an amp. Lower impedance settings result in smoother, less aggressive tone, while higher impedance levels provide a tighter tone with a more full-range frequency response. Best of all, the HX One can be set to automatically match the impedance control of the currently selected effect.
Line 6 HX One Guitar Multi-effects Stereo Floor Processor Features:
- Packed full of 250+ top-class effect emulations taken from Line 6’s HX ecosystem, including reverbs, delays, dynamics effects, dirt, and much more
- Compact form factor to seamlessly slot into any pedalboard setup
- Functions just like a standard stompbox, with 1 effect available at a time
- 128 built-in preset slots to instantly access your favorite tonal creations
- High-visibility OLED screen provides an intuitive and easy-to-operate workflow
- Three dedicated knobs make it a breeze to adjust your effect parameters
- Dual-function Tap/Flux switch allows for automatic parameter changes and tap tempo functions
- Adjustable input impedance to perfectly accommodate pickups of all styles and designs
- Extensive I/O, including stereo ins and outs, MIDI In/Out-Thru, and a USB-C port for both firmware updates and access to the HX One Preset Librarian
- Switchable true/buffered DSP bypass
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX
- Presets:128 User
- Number of Effects:268 models
- Effects Types:59 x Dist, 26 x Dynamic/EQ, 56 x Mod, 45 x Delay, 29 x Pitch/Synth, 25 x Wah/Filter
- Looper:Up to 120 seconds (1/2 speed), Up to 60 seconds (full speed)
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" TS (L/Mono, R)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" TS (L/Mono, R)
- MIDI I/O:2 x 5-pin DIN (In, Out/Thru), USB
- USB:1 x Type C (Updates, Midi)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" TRS (Expression, Footswitch)
- Expression Control:Yes
- True Bypass:Yes, Switchable
- Bypass Switching:True Bypass, Buffered DSP Bypass
- Features:Adjustable Input Impedance
- Software:Line 6 HX One Librarian, Line 6 Central
- Power Source:9V DC (500mA) power supply (included)
- Weight:0.99 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:99-040-0705