Earphones Are Not Returnable
Crystal-Clear Audio Built for the Studio and Stage
When it comes to hearing the nuances of your music, settling for a less-than-stellar pair of earphones just won't cut it. That's where Audix A10 Studio-quality Earphones come in, tailor-made for live sound monitoring in practically every setting imaginable. A10 Earphones pump clean and clear audio through a single full-range driver, delivering a fully detailed, natural, and balanced sound at all levels. You get an impressive 10-octave frequency response as well as accurate phase coherence courtesy of the A10's low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm, with three different sizes of silicone ear tips for maximum comfort and isolation. Gigging musicians thoroughly appreciate the detachable cable for quick and easy storage inside the included carrying case, constituting the cherry on top of this incredible pair of professional-grade earphones.
Audix A10 Studio-quality Earphones Features:
- Professional-grade earphones for live sound monitoring onstage and in the studio
- Single full-range driver delivers pristine audio while retaining all of the nuances of your playing
- Low-mass moving coil assembly and titanium alloy diaphragm combine to provide a 10-octave frequency response with accurate phase coherence
- Includes 3 sizes of silicone ear tips to maximize comfort and isolation
- Detachable 1.5m cable for easy storage
- Handy carrying case for protection from bumps, dings, and drops
- Fit Style:In-ear
- Drivers:Single 10mm
- Noise Attenuation:25dB Noise Isolation
- Impedance:35 ohms
- Frequency Response:18Hz-19kHz
- Sensitivity:105 dB SPL/mW
- Cable Length:59"
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Plug Type:1/8"
- Manufacturer Part Number:A10