Audio-Technica's ATH-M70x professional monitor headphones are the company's new flagship M series model. Designed to bring out all the detail in your mixes, the ATH-M70x features proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance. With their rugged metal design, these 'phones are ideally suited to studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJ use, personal listening, mastering, post production, and audio forensics. At AudioProCT, we get excited about products that make engineering easier, and the Audio-Technica ATH-M70x does just that.
Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back headphones
- 45mm neodymium driver
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- 5Hz-40kHz frequency response
- 35-ohm impedance
- Comes with 3 interchangeable, detachable cables (3.9'-9.8' coiled, 9.8' and 3.9' straight)
- Carrying case and 1/4" screw-on adapter included
Hear it all with Audio-Technica ATH-M70x headphones!
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:45mm
- Noise Attenuation:Passive Noise Isolating
- Frequency Response:5Hz-40kHz
- Impedance:35 ohms
- Connectivity:1/8", 1/4" adapter
- Cable Type:Straight, Coiled
- Cable Length:9.8'
- Detachable Cable:Yes
- Features:Swivel Earcups
- Case/Bag:Softshell Case
- Weight:0.62 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATH-M70x