First launched in 1990, the Pacifica Series was driven by the California session scene of the day – where versatility, performance and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom shop guitars and that original vision, Pacifica 600 models represent today’s embodiment of the Pacifica concept.
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 and SSL-1 Pickups
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut and String Trees
- Grover Locking Tuners
- Wilkinson VS50 Vibrato Bridge
- Alder Body with Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- H/S/S Pickup Configuration with 5-Position Selector
- Push-Pull, Coil-Split Switch for Additional Tonal Options
Seymour Duncan Pickups in Two Configurations
All current Pacifica 600 models feature a TB-14 “Custom 5” humbucker in the bridge position for full tone with a scooped midrange and a coil tap for additional versatility. PAC611 models pair this with an SP90-1 for vintage soapbar tone, and PAC612 models use SSL-1 single-coils in the middle and neck positions for authentic 1950s chime.
Grover Locking Tuners
Graph Tech TUSQ Nut and String Trees
Graph Tech String Saver Saddles on Hardtail Models
Wilkinson VS50 6 Vibrato Bridges
Precision-machined zinc saddles are matched with hardened steel and a knife-edge baseplate for a responsive feel and stable tuning.